The Tyburn Community First panel met at the end of May- the first meeting for the 2012-2013 financial year.
They considered applications from 18 groups and approved the following projects for funding:-
- Home Start (Castle Vale and Pype Hayes) for a contribution for their family day out at Ash End House farm.
- Castle Vale CRS – for their young people’s chess club.
- Tyburn Boxing Club – to assist with their boxing activities with young people.
- One Love Activity Club – a contribution to the summer activity programme.
- Sutton Coldfield YMCA – a contribution to their “streetwise” programme for young people.
- Active arts castle vale – for their Photoclub
- Callum’s Wish – a contribution towards the Family memorial day for Callum.
- CVTRA – to fund a Food Safety in Catering training course for volunteers helping in groups.
- Aquarius- a contribution for the Aquarius service based at the Sanctuary.
The panel will meet again in October and welcomes applications from groups and organisations in Tyburn who wish to undertake activities which fall within the ward priorities. For any further information, contact Katie Knight or Judy Tullett at CVTRA.